Thursday, 15 November 2007

Friday wrap: food, friends and fun




Scene Campagnarde I by Sophie Dalgleish.




I know I'm always busy but do you think I can remember anything to tell friends when we catch up! My mind draws a blank. That's one of the reasons I started a blog: to jolt my memory. But it's not working. So plan b is do include a weekly wrap with a few pointers for interesting events over the coming weekend. Here goes...



Bedroom bliss - went a Sheridan, Bonds and Peri product showing of their upcoming ranges. Love the fresh blue and white stripes from Bonds (and so incredibly cheap!) and the Klara linen from Sheridan.



Hair despair - finally found a hairdresser that can do something remotely interesting with my hair and he's off to become a dancer! Have been going to Valonz but the prices are gasp-worthy. Recommendations welcome.



Chow down at Chinta Ria - met up with a group of girls I used to work with. Haven't laughed so hard in ages (and at my expense!). If you've never eaten at Chinta Ria it's great for group get-togethers: easy-going service and delicious food.



Picnic perfect - D drove by Croquembouche and picked up some delicious French savoury tarts as well as some tasty desserts so we could have a picnic in Centennial Park after work. Bliss!



This weekend? Hope to head to opening night drinks for Sophie Dalgleish's first solo exhibition at Frances Keevil Gallery on Saturday night.












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails