Thursday, 8 November 2007

bright young things








We got to talking about our all-time favourite films for interiors in the real living office today and instantly I thought of Nina's apartment in one of my favourite films, Bright Young Things. But do you think I can find you a pic of said apartment? No. But enjoy these pics from the movie instead. Other films that had stand-out interiors include A Clockwork Orange, Bon Voyage, Marie Antoinette, perhaps every Jane Austen film ever made. Oh dear, the list is quickly growing. I'm bad at picking favourites. Can anyone else make any suggestions? Does any one particular film really stand out? I know as soon as I hear some suggestions I'll kick myself.

5 comments:

Ivy said...

Romeo & Juliet- Baz Luhrmann!

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie
I think The Party is one of the best interiors I have seen in a film. Its totally hot!
Greg Natale

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie
I think The Party is one of the best interiors I have seen in a film. Its totally hot!
Greg Natale

Anonymous said...

we rented this movie based on your recomendation & it is our new most favorite EVER!

previously, our favorite interior film was Sunset Boulevard... still pretty high up there.

- the fancy club
http://thefancyclub.com/home/

Natalie Walton said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the film. I'm a sucker for that period. My favourite novel is The Great Gatsby and I even had a slightly themed wedding based on the 1920s. Cosmo Bride might be doing a feature on it so I'll post some pics if that happens.
Natalie

Related Posts with Thumbnails